Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Was Amazing - Part 2

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans." ~John Lennon

This is part 2 to the blog I posted in February instead of making a resolution list. If you didn't read part 1, here is the link
http://thenot-so-secretlifeofasoccermom.blogspot.com/2011/02/2011-was-amazing.html.

I'll bet you're wondering how it turned out. Well, you tell me...

1. No, I'm not famous yet. But I've had almost 4,000 hits to my blog this year. Double what I had in 2010. Going for 8,000 in 2012. I love and appreciate my followers so much! Feel free to share if you love a blog.

2. I did stop wasting my time on guys that weren't worth it.

3. Yes to karate but no to the other sports (for now). I'm up to my purple belt in Tae Kwon Do about to test for blue so not too shabby. Perhaps I'll be more successful next year with the others.

4. The job is still good. We have tripled our business but I'm not doing Sales (yet).

5. The kids are doing great and continue to follow in what they are passionate about. They've even discovered some new talents. We are still trying to balance Jacob's ADHD and will be seeing a new doctor next month. He did go from C's to B's and even an A.

6. The possibility of a house is closer than ever. We'll see what the new year holds.

7. Did I find "The One?". Oh yeah! This prediction didn't even come close to reality. It is soooo much better than I could have dreamed. He is a perfect fit for not only me but my kids as well. As for the new addition, that is a much less likely proposition lol.

So, the year didn't turn out exactly as I had planned. But this is mainly because I was so busy living life (really truly living for once) that I had much less time for planning. I would venture to say that it turned out much better this way.

Happy New Years' to everyone! I hope yours will be as incredible as mine will be! Be watching for my "2012 Was An Amazing Year" coming next week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment