Today I had a perfect stranger ask me "what makes you smile?" Wow. What a question. Kudos to him. What a great segue into a conversation.
I had to think about my response for a few. He really caught me off guard. I know that no one has ever asked me that question. Hmmm.
- My children. Without them my life would be completely unfulfilled.
- Warm towels when they first come out of the dryer.
- Sunsets - love them! God's favorite canvas.
- Snowflakes. Especially the really big flaky ones.
- Bacon, egg and cheese croissants
- Venti hot chocolate from Starbucks
- When one of my photographs I take really turns out great.
- The smell of Fall. The only word I can think of to describe it is crisp. I came back to visit Ohio a few years ago and could sense it as soon as I got out of the car.
- My pillow. Although I don't get to spend nearly as much time as I would like with it.
- Taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. Decadent!
- Trying on clothes and having to go a size or two smaller.
- Christmas trees. Mine's still up :)
- Curling up with a good book. Especially one that continues on in a series.
- Stimulating conversation.
- A friend who knows you and knows your thoughts without asking.
- Someone who comments on my blog posts.