Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to Normal (?)

"Nothing ever goes back to normal.  All that happens is your concept of normal changes." ~Allison van Diepen

Life is starting to settle down a bit.  I guess you could say it's getting back to normal.  Well, normal for us at least.  That pretty much means chaos at our house.  But back to somewhat of a schedule.  Work, school, homework, dinner, shower, bed, stall in any way possible, stay up on Facebook until I can't keep my eyes open, and then sleep.  Run around on the weekend and then rush to get ready for school the next day.  Typical.

And what would life be without soccer.  You know, where the "soccer mom" title comes from.  That starts tomorrow.  I was only able to get Jacob on a team so far.  There wasn't any room for the girls until Spring.  I get to pull out all of the equipment and pack the duffle bag.  One of the few boxes that is actually organized and ready to go.  No practices yet but he has his first game tomorrow against my cousin's son.  So doubly good!  Get to visit with family and kick their tail at the same time lol!  Just kidding!  I'm just glad to be back on the field with my camera.

So, normal is not quite normal for us this year.  Different places, different faces.  New experiences mixed in with the comfortable.  But no matter what, I will be there with my camera and will be writing about it on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Caught your comment under mine on Scott's blog. Love your blog. In the last 3 years I've discovered the new me also but not from divorce.. by losing my hubby and living new chapters of my life. If you're at all intersted read them both. I've added you to my follow list. Hope to hear from you as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete